[plt-scheme] contracts.ss: Can you disable them at runtime?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu May 17 10:43:42 EDT 2007

No, that's wrong, Richard. You can bind them to variables. Duplicating
variables is fine. Duplicating more complex contracts is a bad idea.

Of course, that is probably not the entire story; the contracts that
get generated from a provide/contract struct clause aren't small;
perhaps that can be improved, I'm not sure.

I only said "some" of the blame.

Robby