[plt-scheme] DrScheme split up windows

From: David Gurvich (david.gurvich at verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 15 11:45:51 EDT 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007 06:43:18 Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think the answer is _no_ but I wonder if it is possible to have
> interactions and definitions in two separate windows, or to split
> drscheme window vertically instead of horizontally.
>
> If not, I guess it is possible to extend DrScheme to allow this,
> right? Any guess about the effort needed to do that?
>
> Cheers,

Hello,

I believe you can start a separate canvas and connect a repl to it. Then close
the interactions portion of the main drscheme window.  That should have the
effect of separate definitions and interactions windows.

You might also rewrite the code to have the split be vertical instead of
horizontal (Probably not worth the effort).  You would need to read the code
to figure out how (the documentation is not good) or someone here might
already know.

Good luck