[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v369.100 is available for testing

From: jos koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon May 7 06:10:31 EDT 2007

GREAT! THANKS!
Jos Koot

----- Original Message -----
  From: Robby Findler
  To: jos koot
  Cc: Eli Barzilay ; plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu
  Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 11:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v369.100 is available for testing

  On 5/6/07, jos koot <jos.koot at telefonica.net> wrote:
  > A minor point: when opening from DrScheme an .ss file saved by the new
  > version and containing one single module, the language is, as before, always
  > set to (module ...), which is nice, but other settings are reset to the
  > language defaults, like before too. It does not bother me, but your remark
  > above gave me the impression that the settings would be the same as when the
  > file was saved.
  I just changed drscheme one small step in this direction. DrScheme
  still doens't save anything extra into a module language file, but if
  your most recently chosen language is the module language with some
  non-default settings, drscheme uses those non-default settings when
  opening new modules.

  hth,
  Robby