[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v369.100 is available for testing

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun May 6 17:03:59 EDT 2007

On 5/6/07, jos koot <jos.koot at telefonica.net> wrote:
> A minor point: when opening from DrScheme an .ss file saved by the new
> version and containing one single module, the language is, as before, always
> set to (module ...), which is nice, but other settings are reset to the
> language defaults, like before too. It does not bother me, but your remark
> above gave me the impression that the settings would be the same as when the
> file was saved.
I just changed drscheme one small step in this direction. DrScheme
still doens't save anything extra into a module language file, but if
your most recently chosen language is the module language with some
non-default settings, drscheme uses those non-default settings when
opening new modules.

hth,
Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.