[plt-scheme] web server config

From: David Gurvich (david.gurvich at verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 3 11:46:24 EDT 2007

Hello,

If you set the local server to a particular port, ie. localhost:8080, and
block external port 8080 requests with a firewall, that should be secure
enough.  The public server can be on any other port.

All the above depends on the plt webserver being able to run multiple
instances with different configurations.

David