[plt-scheme] web server config

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 3 10:30:49 EDT 2007

The URL is available from anywhere, but you can put a password on it,
like any other URL.

There is no capacity for aliases for virtual hosts. However, you can
use the load-configuration-sexpr function and generate multiple
virtual hosts, one for each alias.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org