[plt-scheme] Project Euler

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu May 3 10:50:37 EDT 2007

Put slightly less positively: the way math is taught scares people
off, not only from math, but from programming too. So, we need to be
careful and teach that programming has its own beauty and THEN point
out that that is very similar to math's beauty, but only after they've
seen it and gotten hooked.

See also:

http://www.amazon.com/Out-Labyrinth-Setting-Mathematics-Free/dp/0195147448

Robby