[plt-scheme] Unicode in DrScheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 24 16:05:08 EDT 2007

Any unicode character is fine. You can either use your platform's
editing capabilities to type them in, paste them in from web pages, or
write string literals like "\uXXXX\uYYYY" where the four Xs and four
Ys are replaced with the hexidecimal code for a unicode character (See
http://unicode.org/charts/ for the codes). The files that DrScheme
stores on the disk are saved in utf-8 (one of many binary encodings
for unicode characters).

Is there something specific you were trying to do?

Robby