[plt-scheme] syntax-recertify

From: jos koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Mar 15 16:41:05 EDT 2007

Request for a simple example for the following:
Module M exports a syntax S. Syntax S produces code that defines syntaxes expanding to code that calls other syntaxes , say A ..., defined in but not provided by module M. This goes wrong because the expansions are not certified to call syntaxes A ... I solved the problem by exporting syntaxes A ..., but I guess that by means of syntax-recertify I can avoid the exports of A ... Is my guess right? If so, can someone send me a simple example of how to use syntax-recertify. I studied the docs and did some attempts, but they all failed.
Jos Koot.

(((((lambda(x)((((((((x x)x)x)x)x)x)x)x))
    (lambda(x)(lambda(y)(x(x y)))))
   (lambda(x)(x)x))
  (lambda()(printf "Greetings, Jos~n"))))