[plt-scheme] Music Playlist Generation using MzScheme

From: Christopher Bowron (cwbowron at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 13:39:41 EDT 2007

I recently released the 3.0.0beta version of my Playlist Tree plugin
for foobar2000 which uses an embedded MzScheme to allow you to
generate playlists using scheme.

Foobar2000 is "an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some
of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support
and native support for several popular audio formats."

Playlist Tree is a plugin for foobar200 that lets you build static
playlists as well as automatic playlists called queries, which can
specify various criteria for the resulting playlist.  It has a pretty
steep learning curve, but once you figure it out, it is very powerful,
even more so now that it has scheme inside it.

More information about foobar2000 can be found at its homepage,
http://foobar2000.org/

More information about my plugin can be found at
http://wiki.bowron.us/index.php/Playlist_Tree

Many thanks to everyone involved in the MzScheme project that made it
a great choice for an embedded programming language.

--
Christopher W. Bowron <chris at bowron.us>
[ Nothing is exciting if you know what the outcome will be ]