[plt-scheme] Swindle Tiny-CLOS examples..

From: Will M Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 1 22:45:59 EST 2007

Kyle,

I have a fair amount of swindle code in my differential geometry
project, which you can find at http://web.mit.edu/farr/www/
SchemeCode/ (or just darcs get http://web.mit.edu/farr/www/
SchemeCode/ if you use darcs).  The background is pretty technical
(it's intended to duplicate the code associated with this MIT AI
Memo: http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/users/wisdom/AIM-2005-003.pdf ),
but you might still get some use out of it.

I'd suggest looking at generics.ss and then tuples.ss for the
simplest examples of generic functions and methods.  Then, if you
want some fun with applicable objects (objects which can also be
functions that are applied), you could have a look at manifolds.ss,
which defines vectors fields as operators that act on functions over
a manifold, but also defines a way to add, subtract, etc, vector fields.

Good luck, and feel free to ask questions if there's something you
don't understand!

Will