[plt-scheme] syntax to load an SRFI library in MzScheme

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 1 21:53:42 EST 2007

SRFI 13 doesn't have name collisions with mzscheme v20x, that's why it
was not mentioned at the first time when it is put into DrScheme. I will
add it to the list.

Anyway, I would say including the srfi/doc.txt in top of doc/srfi/index.
html looks good to me. I would like to keep every srfi doc (the srfi-n.html
file) as it was. If anyone has better suggetions, please tell me. Otherwise
I'm going to do it in my way.

Thanks.

Chongkai