[plt-scheme] syntax to load an SRFI library in MzScheme

From: Bill Wood (william.wood3 at comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 1 18:22:36 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 23:54 +0100, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
   . . .
> That means the documentation ought to be improved (I doubt
> you are the first to miss it).
>
> Historically that document was the first explaining SRFIs.
> Now would make more sense to move the explanation into
> "SRFI documents". Perhaps even include the instruction
> in top of each of the SRFIs.

While we're on this topic, I've noticed that the documentation for the
individual SRFIs seems to be a mildly HTML-ized rendition of the
authors' documentation, and contains no PLT-specific information.  The
"Documentation for the srfi collection", on the other hand, seems to be
somewhat out of date (caveat -- so am I; I'm at v300).  Under the
heading "Loading" it mentions that some of the SRFIs have name
collisions with PLT, and then says "1, 19, 43, 45, 49 and 69" are the
current ones; SRFI 13, for example, isn't mentioned.  I'd like to be
able to find out which SRFI I have to worry about without reading the
source, so I think that this doc should be kept up to date.  If it has
been updated since v300, spank my hand gently, please.

Thanks,

 -- Bill Wood

Posted on the users mailing list.