[plt-scheme] MrEd container

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Fri Jun 15 03:44:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

While I am revising the MrEd Designer I came across a
problem which
I would like to solve. I would like to have a new type of
container which
can include any of the already implemented widgets. However the
container widget is, lets say, one pixel wider and higher
than the
contained widget and if the user clicks on the contained
widget then
the container draws a line around the contained widget.
I found no real good example for it.
I suspect I have to subclass a canvas% with an interface of
area-container<%>. Is that right?
I also have to deal with events but I think I can solve that
part.
Can someone help me with this?

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi

35% kedvezmény az Osiris Kiadó köteteire. TÉRjen be: egész héten várjuk programjainkkal az Alexandra Könyvtéren, a pécsi Széchenyi téren.
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,176377,235993/click.prm

Posted on the users mailing list.