[plt-scheme] Please share your comments on the pros and cons of mzscheme + EMACS

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 7 09:28:05 EDT 2007

Hi Grant,

On 6/7/07, Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I grew up using either vi or notepad, yes I lived a sheltered life.

And now that you've grown up, you ask flamewar-inspiring questions on
Scheme mailing lists. I recommend "What is the best programming
language for teaching novice programmers?" next.

To answer your question, I proudly use DrScheme. (But I make 3p
through the PLT JrEvenue program every time I say that. Ask Shriram
off-list if you want to get involved. ;) )

Cheers,
Matt

PS. Lispers tend to use emacs because it is written/extensible in
Lisp. Unless they prefer vi. Or notepad. Or Eclipse. Or something
else.

Posted on the users mailing list.