[plt-scheme] Planet Announcement: A Suggestion

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 06:15:18 EDT 2007

The information is all there in the manual for the PLaneT collection
in Help Desk, but a lot of stuff is covered in the one file:

   - (require (planet ...)) forms
   - utility procedures
   - how requires work
   - the command line tool
   - how to install development links
   - how to create/publish packages

The relevant section is the last one... you have to scan through a
lot to get there.

It might be useful to have a link to the last section in the "Manage
packages" screen on planet.plt-scheme.org? It would be useful both as
a reference and as a checklist when submitting a package.

-- Dave

> I stuck some things in it in the last XML-RPC release, just to see
> what happened. That was also when I discovered the RSS feed, which I
> think is great, BTW. Either way, I agree with Robby---having a way to
> tie in an external file could be nice.

Posted on the users mailing list.