[plt-scheme] Planet Announcement: A Suggestion

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 11 01:15:23 EDT 2007

In my particular case, it is painful to put release notes into the
info.ss file because I would have to write them as Scheme values.
Also, my release notes are in one file that is cumulative, but that
doesn't seem to be what PLaneT wants.

The first seems easily fixable (put a pointer to a .txt file in
info.ss). Not sure about the second.

Robby