[plt-scheme] windows aborts Drscheme

From: jos koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 08:59:04 EST 2007

Hi Robby,
I get a message from windows that the program is aborted because of an error
and I am asked whether or not I want to send an error-report to windows
(which I did a number of times) The error report does include a core dump
found in file C:\DOCUME~1\HP_EIG~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\608_appcompat.txt (I
earlier tried to attach it to this mail, but it bounces because it is to
big)
Thanks for your attention. Best wishes, Jos.