[plt-scheme] windows aborts Drscheme

From: jos koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 07:56:35 EST 2007

Hi,
Windows sometimes aborts DrScheme while running, particularly when I
concurrently use other applications. This may be a problem within my system,
but if anyone has seen the same thing, please let me know and may be you can
tell me how to avoid the problem.

I use DrScheme, version full 369.5-svn17jan2007, english (installed by
full-369.5-bin-i386-win32.exe) with Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition,
Version 2002, Service Pack 2. I run the program by opening the scm file and
pressing the run button. I never saw this problem in previous versions of
DrScheme. If you need more details, let me know, please.

Greetings, Jos koot

Posted on the users mailing list.