[plt-scheme] Dynamic menu-item% callback assignment?

From: Greg Johnston (greg.johnston at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 10:12:03 EST 2007

On 2/22/07, Daniel Yoo <dyoo at cs.wpi.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Feb 2007, Greg Johnston wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to assign a callback later, or do I need to work around
> > this?
>
> Hi Greg,
>
> Yes; I have a small example of this in:
>
>     http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/plt/mr-ed-notes.txt
>

> Here's the example:

Oh, thanks. Actually, I've already read that page and it isn't
entirely what I want. The problem is that not only the callbacks but
the actual menu-item%s are dynamic (created from a file which is
parsed). I think I've figured it out, though, because that reminded me
of something...

I can create an assoc-list of menu-item% IDs and callbacks and then
mutate those. I'm pretty sure that will work...I'll put some of the
code up here to demonstrate when it does.

Thanks,
Greg

Posted on the users mailing list.