[plt-scheme] Re: Debugging servlets in DrScheme

From: Alexey Goldin (alexey.goldin at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 23:10:51 EST 2007

> Interesting idea. You would have to run the web server though.
> And we would have to create something like "export servlet to
> server" functionality for the eventual deployment on-line.

No problem. I have no problem with exporting servlet by hand (copying
final file, changing config, etc) as long as development is easy and
transparent. Just make sure testing is seamless.

> That's exactly what servlet.ss and servlet2.ss accomplish.
> And that's what I had in mind for my freshmen course.
>

> A warning though: it won't look as nice as an AJAX game :-)

Ah, who cares. No way they can make it look as nice as recent video
games, but at least they can tell their own story. They can even
insert pictures, unlike 1980s interactive fiction games...

Any way I can help?