[plt-scheme] FrTime implementation

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 3 13:45:22 EST 2007

Hi Dave, Greg,

On Dec 3, 2007 11:28 AM, Gregory Cooper <greg at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
> If you want to talk in more detail about the interface you're looking
> to define and how best to use FrTime, feel free to contact me
> directly.

I'm on both the Fluxus and PLT Scheme lists, because... well, Fluxus
represents a very cool environment built on top of my favorite Scheme.
And someday, I hope to have the free time to 1) seriously play with
Fluxus, and 2) teach a course where Fluxus plays a critical part,
perhaps in conjunction with some cool peeps in a music department.

That said, if the conversation about lifting an existing, substantial
project into a functional reactive paradigm in PLT Scheme could happen
in the open, I think that would be great.  There would be much to be
learned just by being able to follow the conversation.

My 4 cents*,
Matt

(I think Dave is in the UK, and 2p goes a long way over in the US right now...)

Posted on the users mailing list.