[plt-scheme] Science Collection Updated

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 11:46:40 EDT 2007

I have updated the contracts in the Science Collection in PLaneT to be
compatible with later pre-releases of V370 and V371.  Also, if you encounter
a problem with the random-source.ss package, this is due to a bug that
affected the SRFI 27 package.  [It was discussed yesterday and today on the
mailing list.]  Just delete the compiled directory for SRFI 27 and it will
rebuild correctly.  It is in the collects\srfi\27 subdirectory for the
distribution.  That bug is, I believe, fixed in SVN, but I haven't checked
it.
Please let me know if you have any problems.
Doug