[plt-scheme] Theorem Prover

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Wed Aug 1 07:40:10 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

Is there a theorem prover for first-order predicate logic or normal
modal logics written in Scheme? If not, has perhaps someone written
an interface to access an existing theorem prover in MzScheme?

Another question: Has anyone on the list found a smart trick to look
in Google for programs implemented in Scheme. Using "mysearchterm
Scheme" produces just about anything about mysearchterm, since
everyone uses the word "scheme" at one place or another. It seems to
me that the name of the programming language wasn't a very wise
choice with that respect, but to be fair, who could have anticipated
Google and Altavista in the 70s. ;-) I usually add "PLT", "mzscheme",
or "R5RS", but always fear I miss some search results.

Best regards,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.