[plt-scheme] Web server consuming much memory and slowing down with use -- some benchmarks.

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 12:43:26 EDT 2007

This timeout is cumulative on the timeout in the configuration-table,
so the servlet instance will live for some amount of time.

The other way of changing the behavior is to tell the web-server that
you will never use continuations, so it doesn't create the structure.
This can be done with the undocumented 'v2-transitional
interface-version.

(require (lib "none.ss" "web-server" "managers"))
(define interface-version 'v2-transitional)
(define (instance-expiration-handler failed-request) ...)
(define manager (create-none-manager instance-expiration-handler))

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org