[plt-scheme] newbie installation problem on kubuntu edgy

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 21 11:31:03 EDT 2007

Just a little bit of clarification: we produce drscheme etc, but
others then pack them up in order to make them be more "easily"
installed via apt-get, etc.

Sometimes ... "more easily" isn't actually easier, but more difficult ...

If you want to try installing it directly from what we provide on our
web site (www.drscheme.org) we'll be in a much better position to help
you.

Note that, in our distribution, mzscheme is included as a part of drscheme.

hth,
Robby