[plt-scheme] mzfam: a file alteration monitor for PLT

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz (jao at gnu.org)
Date: Wed Apr 11 20:58:18 EDT 2007

Hi. I've just uploaded to PLaneT mzfam, a file alteration monitor for
PLT. There's a quite complete manual at

<http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/jao/mzfam.plt/1/1/html/mzfam.html>

so i won't bore you with the details :) The development souce tree is
available as a darcs repo:

darcs get http://hacks-galore.org/jao/darcs/mzfam

which can be browsed online:

<http://hacks-galore.org/darcs/darcs?r=mzfam;a=tree>

Since it's the first package i write, i may well borked something.
Moreover, this first release is not widely tested. Any comments,
critiques or suggestions for improvements will be extremely welcome.

Right now i'm working in a native Mac OS X implementation (currently,
the package is usable in *any* OS supported by PLT, but only in
GNU/Linux native kernel support (via FAM/Gamin) is available).

BTW, for those who care, i just noticed that i uploaded files with a
GPL license (just because it's my default emacs template). Next
version will be LGPL.

Happy monitoring,
jao

--
We shall do a much better programming job, provided we approach the
task with a full appreciation of its tremendous difficulty, provided