[plt-scheme] complile-file and debugging

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 10 12:54:18 EDT 2007

My problem is:

First, even some file only contains a module, I want it to be run under
mzscheme (my default) instead of the (module) language. There is a reason
for this: my module rename when it provide bindings, and provide/contract
instead of provide. In the (module) language, both renaming and contracts is
not executed.

Second, if once the default language is changed into (module), it doesn't
come back if I open another file that is not a module.

So, even you think this automatically going to (module) language is a good
feature, I don't think so.

The least I want is just a choice in DrScheme's "preference" dialog that I
can disable this feature.

Chongkai