[plt-scheme] PLT Web-Server

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 27 12:40:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

I believe the reason we moved the salt to the inside is because
otherwise, mail clients were taking liberties truncating the URL, and
this was causing people to think they had broken URLs.  There may be
another explanation, though.

> Additionally I was hoping if you could inform me on how stable plt
> web-server is in general.

It is extremely stable, and is in use for numerous Web sites (you just
missed a thread on that a few weeks ago).  See this thread:

http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2006-August/014481.html

> Will the flapjax work to enable tight integration with client-side
> stuff (from the power oof scheme) soon be released?

We are nearly ready to release Flapjax -- we're mostly in the process
of documenting everything and building the Web site.  The first
version, however, only handles single-page asynchronous applications.
Scaling that up to multi-page applications with synchronous
transitions between pages is on the list for the future.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.