[plt-scheme] Teachpacks not working

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 25 18:20:39 EDT 2006

graphics.ss is not a teachpack:

On Sep 25, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Andrey Skylar wrote:

> We got this error when we tried to use world.ss for the animation
> project:

> Details on the teachpack error.  What I did was click on Language ->
> Add Teachpack, then go up 1 folder level to collects, then open
> graphics/graphics.ss.

When you go one level up from the collects/teachpack directory, you
import non-teachpack things. That's why all teachpacks are collected
in the collects/teachpack folder.

For world.ss specifically, adding just the world.ss teachpack should
be perfectly fine. Works like a charm in my course.

-- Matthias