[plt-scheme] Where is ICFP 06 being held, exactly?

From: Jim Blandy (jimb at red-bean.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 02:57:05 EDT 2006

I'm very sorry for the noise.  Where is the Scheme Workshop being held, exactly?

The ICFP '06 web site (along with the Scheme Workshop page's "Hotel
Information" link) seems to be dead.  I live in Portland, so I didn't
bother to look up the exact location of the conference until the last
minute.  Now it seems that all pages that might tell me where it is
are down.

If someone attending the conference could let me know where it is, I
would be very grateful.  Please reply directly to me, unless you think
there could possibly be someone else in my position.

Posted on the users mailing list.