[plt-scheme] SQLite libraries under SunOS

From: Matt Jadud (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 15 05:02:03 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Here's one that has me a bit confused:

=====================
$ mzscheme -t-- authdb.ss
Welcome to MzScheme version 352.5, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 PLT Scheme Inc.
ffi-lib: couldn't open "libsqlite3.so" (ld.so.1: mzscheme: fatal:
relocation error: file /usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so: symbol fdatasync:
referenced symbol not found)

  === context ===
/home/matt/plt/collects/mzlib/foreign.ss:148:3
=====================

and

=====================
$ uname -a
SunOS bluej 5.9 Generic_118558-06 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210
=====================

This is not a source/Subversion build.

Do I have a library that is too old? Too new? Recommendations for how I
move forward to debug this problem? I'm a bit stymied at the moment. Put
simply, I'm not sure exactly what is broken and how to fix it. Clearly,
there's some badness in how the SQLite library is interacting through
foreign.ss, but perhaps someone on the list can shed some light and
provide a bit more insight?

Cheers,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.