[plt-scheme] Continuations

From: Akhilesh Mritunjai (mritun.lists at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 05:09:05 EST 2006

Sir

I'm nobody to argue without anything concrete to show, but my mentors
have taught me to dream without limitations and work within
limitations. I'm merely trying to rise upto their expectations.

Thank you all for the fruitful discussion. I learnt a lot.

Sincerely
- Akhilesh

On 20/11/06, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> On Nov 19, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Akhilesh Mritunjai wrote:
>
> > There might be resource constraints in the development dept. but
> > I'm pretty sure there are no such constraints in the research &
> > philosophy departments :-)
>
> If there were no constraints, we would have produced a perfect plt
> scheme, with serialization and everything else you ever wanted. Even
> if I won the lottery and hired all my former grad students back for
> twice the salary, we'd never finish. That's the beauty of the job and
> the fun of finite resources -- everywhere. -- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.