[plt-scheme] Continuations

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 20 11:18:35 EST 2006

On Nov 19, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Akhilesh Mritunjai wrote:

> There might be resource constraints in the development dept. but
> I'm pretty sure there are no such constraints in the research &
> philosophy departments :-)

If there were no constraints, we would have produced a perfect plt
scheme, with serialization and everything else you ever wanted. Even
if I won the lottery and hired all my former grad students back for
twice the salary, we'd never finish. That's the beauty of the job and
the fun of finite resources -- everywhere. -- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.