[plt-scheme] 301.13 pre-installers

From: Chongkai Zhu (u0476504 at utah.edu)
Date: Tue May 2 17:10:53 EDT 2006

Yes, DrScheme 301.13-svn29apr2006 now works. But for my embedding mzscheme program
(which compiles fine), when runing, Windows says "can't fine file
libmzsch301_013.dll, so the program can't run. Re-install may resolve",
while the file is under "C:\Program Files\PLT-FULL-301.13\lib\".

Sincerely,
Chongkai Zhu

======= At 2006-05-01, 06:29:52 Eli Barzilay wrote: =======

>The new installers should be working fine, after settling a few major
>changes in the way collections are located.  Finish Install (in any of
>its names), ./install, and the MzScheme part of the installers are all
>gone.  The OSX installer is now a simple drag-and-drop, and the others
>are also doing just the directory unpacking with no plt installer
>part.  Also, with the PLT tree that you get from these installers, it
>should be possible to move them around (modulo Start Menu shortcuts
>and extension association on Windows).

Posted on the users mailing list.