[plt-scheme] docs' availability suggestions

From: Jean-Guillaume (gogomille at yahoo.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 14 05:41:02 EST 2006

Hello,

I suggest it would be nice to have all documentation ready at hand
when you've downloaded the drscheme package : the missing docs are
not so many kilobytes weighing.

If not, it would be convenient to have a gzipped tar of all HTML
documentation, besides the pdf one. Pdf is not so convenient, and I'd
rather use my html browser than the help-desk. (Sorry, on Mac OS X,
drscheme and help-desk are too bulky).

Jean-Guillaume