[plt-scheme] printing DrScheme programs

From: Geoffrey Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Mar 5 12:52:19 EST 2006

Wow, that's powerful stuff.  It made very nice looking web pages.
MSWord wouldn't import the web pages--it didn't recognize .html
or .htm--but if I copied from my browser and pasted into Word, that
did work, colors, formatting and all.  Thanks!

All I did was:

	\scm{
	(insert-scheme-code-here)
	}
	\end

and tex2page the file and magic presto almost finito.

Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk

On Mar 5, 2006, at 12:08, Ryan Culpepper wrote:

> Another thing you could try (I haven't, so I don't know how well it
> works) is wrapping a little LaTeX around your program and running it
> through tex2page. That will give you an HTML page that you should be
> able to import into Word while preserving colors and formatting.
>
> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dorai/tex2page/tex2page-doc.html
>
> I'm sure there are also other programs that make pretty HTML out of
> Scheme without going through LaTeX, but I don't know them off the top
> of my head.

Posted on the users mailing list.