[plt-scheme] printing DrScheme programs

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryan_sml at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 5 12:08:09 EST 2006

Another thing you could try (I haven't, so I don't know how well it
works) is wrapping a little LaTeX around your program and running it
through tex2page. That will give you an HTML page that you should be
able to import into Word while preserving colors and formatting.

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dorai/tex2page/tex2page-doc.html

I'm sure there are also other programs that make pretty HTML out of
Scheme without going through LaTeX, but I don't know them off the top
of my head.

Ryan