[plt-scheme] Problem with science.plt - any ideas?

From: Kimberly Clark/Mike Messinides (vishmess at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 2 16:36:46 EST 2006

I'm having a problem using the science.plt package.
Has anyone had a similar problem or had success?

Here's what I'm seeing. From DrScheme (version 301 on
Windows),
> (require (planet "science-with-graphics.ss"
("williams" "science.plt" 2 1)))

DrScheme gives the following:
"unknown file tag Public"

I've also tried downloading science.plt using the
command-line tool, and using the install file
option...same result.

If I base64 decode the science.plt file, the
science.gz I get appears to be corrupt (according to
7-zip when I try to inflate). I can download
simulation.plt, base64 decode, then unzip and I get
what appears to be a valid result.

I've tried downloading science.plt again, but I get
the same results.