[plt-scheme] Interactions of the REPL and the shell

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 5 18:18:33 EDT 2006

At Mon, 5 Jun 2006 09:23:51 -0700 (PDT), Noel Welsh wrote:
> I'm interested in the best way to solve this
> problem.  Ideally I don't want to have to remember special
> flags or bash commands to start the program to get it to
> work.

Still, it seems like -qr is better than -qf.

To avoid remembering more, I suggest that you always want -qr, not -qf.
If I understand correctly, you never really want the program to use a
REPL, so -qr should always work. (That's what I always use, anyway. I
have to think really hard to remember something like -qf.)

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.