[plt-scheme] redirecting keyboard events

From: pedro pinto (pedro.e.pinto at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 27 13:05:41 EST 2006

Its no big deal. Turns out managing the current selection on a list box is
straightforward so I can just intercept arrow up/down and change the
selection myself.

One more question, is there a way to persuade a MrEd application to use as
its standard input/output something other than a console? I would like to
have emacs launch a mred app and then talk to it through stdin, stdout. Is
this possible?

-pp