[plt-scheme] redirecting keyboard events

From: pedro pinto (pedro.e.pinto at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 27 11:59:39 EST 2006

Yes, I did consider that. The problem is that I only want to divert the
up/down arrow keys, all other keypresses should be handled by whatever
control has the focus. I understand this kind of re-wiring is usually
surprising for the user but in this case the user (i.e. me) needs things to
work in a peculiar way.

-pp