[plt-scheme] Re: unclickable clickbacks in interactions window snips

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 25 17:41:45 EST 2006

Robby Findler wrote:
> FWIW, they can circumvent this check by copying and pasting via some
> other app (ie, copy from drs, paste somewhere else, copy there, paste
> into drs).

Oh, I know. And the more common pattern of writing the code, grinding
away until it works, then putting in all the design recipe stuff because
the silly professor insists on it, that I can't detect. Except when they
come to me halfway through the term and say, "You know, I used templates
on that last assignment, and got it done in half the time!". You can't
stop someone who is more intent on gaming the system than on getting an
education. But at least I can embarrass them a little. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.