[plt-scheme] Images in servlets

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 25 14:42:44 EST 2006

Jay McCarthy wrote:
> There is no How to. You may be interested in the Scheme Cookbook.

I ran into this yesterday when I did a supplementary lecture on some of
Shriram's Web programming examples. I had students come up to me all
excited about using Scheme to do CGI and I had to send them... to about
ten different places. Bits of HtDP+, the MzScheme manual chapter on
scripts, some but not all of the Scheme Cookbook entries, the
servlet2.ss teachpack documentation, the Web Server manual, the examples
directory, the Net collection... I know everyone involved is busy and
has higher priorities, but putting together one coherent document on
this would be such a public service. Think about how many kids you'd
save from Perl... --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.