[plt-scheme] mzgtk2 planet package

From: Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema (hdnews at gawab.com)
Date: Fri Jan 20 16:18:44 EST 2006

I've just tried to create a planet package for mzgtk2 on WIN32,
including a complete Gtk2 release, but that does not seem like
a good way to go.

It takes forever to create a planet package of it. So I'm looking
for another way. Maybe I can provide a ZIP, make an installer?
Or maybe I can include the Gtk2 distro that's needed for mzgtk2
in a self extracting thing, that can be run from the pre-installer?

Maybe this is too big for a planet package.

And the Linux/UNIX question is still a problem.

Best whishes,

--Hans