[plt-scheme] PLT web-browser no, Apache yes.

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jan 19 07:08:04 EST 2006

On Jan 19, andrew cooke wrote:

> Something more than this is happening.  My current best guess is that if
> the mailing list software sees that you were already included in an email,
> it doesn't send an extra copy.  So
>
> To: andrew at acooke.org
> Cc: plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu
>
> Only arrives (to me) once.  That's more than the "no dups" explanation
> below because it applies to email *others* are sending me.

I assumed that there's no need to dig further since it must be
explained well on the way -- and that assumption was correct...  On
the page where you edit this option, there is a description on the
left titled "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?" -- the description
says:

  When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list
  message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing
  list. Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list;
  select No to receive copies.