[plt-scheme] Question about Matthias' Animation Exercise

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 18 21:11:33 EST 2006

I very much recommend using

   http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/HtDP/Worldv300/

if you have installed DrScheme v300. Don't bother with draw.ss. It's
half as much fun.

The next edition of the book will use a series of exercises like the
above, but the "principles" material will remain the same.

The above doesn't use Posn's, well only for small things. It also
motivates the use of structures (classes w/o methods) much more
methodically than the old draw.ss.

hth -- Matthias