[plt-scheme] servlets utils?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 07:55:12 EST 2006

--- Yoav Goldberg <yoav.goldberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1/ Are there any available code examples for a "real
> life" servlets based web application?

None I know of.  Mine are all closed, I'm afraid.

> 2/ Is there a library for wrapping some of the common
> servlet idioms,

Working on it.  There is a little library in Planet
(with-bindings.plt)

> 3/ ... I don't understand yet how to
> do a more "event-driven" apps, in which I have a page
> with many forms/links

See send/suspend/dispatch for this.

> How do I lay out my code for such a thing?

It's just good old MVC.

Sorry about the brevity; time is scarce right now.  Some of
us are working on some pretty exciting stuff for the web:
object (well, struct) relational mapping, lots of Ajax
stuff, etc.  However I don't think any is ready for release
yet.

N.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/