[plt-scheme] xexprs and sxml

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 9 19:53:49 EST 2006

I was going to suggest this as well. (Going through the string
interface and constructing response objects that way.)

With regards to ports, do you mean that it would accept a port to read
from or return a port to write to?

I personally don't see a whole lot of value in the web-server knowing
anything about XML/HTML at all, except making it regular to use some
decent libraries for abstracting things. Other than
send/suspend/callback, nothing actually requires XML for doing
anything.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.brown.edu>
http://jay.makeoutcity.com/