[plt-scheme] PLT Source Browser

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 3 17:45:29 EST 2006

At Fri, 03 Feb 2006 23:17:13 +0100, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Prompted by the dicussions on this list, I have put together the
> beginnings of a PLT Source Browser. The intention is that it
> become a part of the PLaneT web site at some point. A preliminary
> version is available at:
>
>      <http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/>
>
> What do you think? What can be improved? Any obvious mistakes?

Looks really great! I like the colors in the code, too.

One other idea: show the module graph for each module, starting from
that module to let you jump around to dependencies. The
module-overview.ss file is wired into drscheme, but it could be made to
produce .pngs too with someone willing to hack on it.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.